- Authors are encouraged to submit high-quality, original work: scientific papers according to the scope of the Journal, reviews (only solicited) and brief articles. Earlier published materials are accepted under the decision of the Editorial Board.
- Papers are accepted in English. Either British or American English spelling and punctuation may be used. Papers in French are accepted under the decision of the Editorial Board.
- All authors of an article are asked to indicate their names (with one forename in full for each author, other forenames being given as initials followed by the surname) and the name and full postal address (including postal code) of the establishment(s) where the work was done. If there is more than one institution involved in the work, authors’ names should be linked to the appropriate institutions by the use of 1, 2, 3 etc superscript.Telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses of the authors could be published as well. One author should be identified as a Corresponding Author. The e-mail address of the corresponding author will be published, unless requested otherwise.
- The JNRSSH style is to include information about the author(s) of an article. Therefore we encourage the authors to submit their photos and short CVs.
- The optimum size of a manuscript is about 3,000–5,000 words. Under the decision (or request) of the Editorial Board methodological and problem articles or reviews up to 8,000–10,000 words long can be accepted.
- To facilitate the editorial assessment and reviewing process authors should submit “full” electronic version of their manuscript with embedded figures of “screen” quality as a PDF file.
- We encourage authors to list three potential expert reviewers in their field. The Editorial Board will view these names as suggestions only. All papers are reviewed by at least two reviewers selected from names suggested by authors, a list of reviewers maintained by JNRSSH, and other experts identified by the associate editors. Names of the selected reviewers are not disclosed to authors. The reviewers’ comments are sent to authors for consideration.
- Original reviews of submitted manuscripts remain deposited for 3 years.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts are accepted if has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The materials should be prepared in a format OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or World Perfect.
- Internet links are provided as a complete URL.
- Text should be typed with an interval of one line spacing, font Times New Roman, 12 pt; to highlight the accents it is recommended to use italics rather than underlining (except Internet links). All images, graphics and tables are placed within the text according to the meaning of the particular part of text (and not at the end of the document).
- Text should follow the stylistic and bibliography requirements as stated in Regulations located in the Part "About Us."
- Please, remove the authors' names from the title of the article and other parts of the document to ensure the anonymity of reviewing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.
We welcome manuscripts from PhD or Doctoral degree students.